[Dailydrool] *****IMPAWTENT!!! Howilday Card exchange news!!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Sun Nov 23 06:03:38 PST 2008

I just got off the phone with Amanda our faithful card exchange elf as she was trying to pack to leave for St. Loius.  As she put it, "I managed to @@#$% up an automated system".  Soooo....if you received an e-mail to review your information and there is nothing to review(especially those of you who use that pesky AOL) please do the following  by tomorrow, November 24.  Amanda will be gone this week but working on this while away.

1.  If you still have your original confirmation you received after joining the Howliday exchange please review it and reply confirming that the informtion is still correct.

2.  If there are any changes you have made since signing up such as moving or adding another hound please e-mail Amanda at  howliday at amanda-s.net <mailto:howliday at amanda-s.net>  and let her know what has changed.  Please indicate in the subject line that you are making changes to what you submitted previously.

Susan Randolph normally makes these posts but since Amanda was packing and I was on the phone she asked me to fill in.  I do hope I got it right.

DISCLAIMER:
This email may contain information which is confidential, proprietary and/or legally privileged.  The unauthorized use, copying, distribution, or disclosure of this email or any of its contents is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately delete it and notify the sender.