[Dailydrool] I heartily recommend heated waterbeds

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 10:27:11 PST 2008

With all the discussion of heating pads, fleece pajamas, two dog nights, I thought I'd chime in again. I heartily recommend heated waterbeds. I have a seriously arthritic back, and switched to a heated waterbed for myself about three years ago. What a difference. And the hounds and cat all love it. At night we're all very cozy together. During the day, Harley and the cat nap there too (it's too warm for Bo). Actually, the twin-size waterbed would be perfect for two or three hounds alone. You'll need at least a queen-size for hounds plus DH plus you.