[Dailydrool] The classic Thanksgiving Basset story

Lynn Kalber kalbl at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 23 14:31:46 PST 2008

Thank you SO much for repeating the Thanksgiving story. I do remember
reading it last year and laughing till I cried. I did the same this year,
then printed it out and read it to my husband, who was sitting on the couch
with our couch-potato basset Mabel on his lap. He laughed till she got off
because she was being bumped up and down so much from his laughter. That
starts our Thanksgiving week on the right foot, er, paw.

Thanks from Lynn with helping paws from Mabel, Louie and Cooper