[Dailydrool] In loving memory of Pw. Gina Marie

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 23 15:17:57 PST 2008

My heart is aching so deeply and my eyes spill oceans of tears for Suz in the loss of her beloved Pw. Gina Marie.
There are many things I do not know but the one thing I know about Pw. Gina Marie is that she left this earthly existence knowing true love and she loved in return. Not one of us can ask more than that.
Fly free and pure sweet girl; you have your beautiful angel wings. Be at peace and know that you are now able to accept all those belly rubs that you so deserved  and wanted but could not allow here on earth.

I Loved You Best
Copyright © Jim Willis 2002,

all rights reserved

    So this is where we part, My Friend,

   and you'll run on, around the bend,

   gone from sight, but not from mind,

   new pleasures there you'll surely find.
   I will go on, I'll find the strength,

   life measures quality, not its length.

   One long embrace before you leave,

   share one last look, before I grieve.
   There are others, that much is true,

   but they be they, and they aren't you.

   And I, fair, impartial, or so I thought,

   will remember well all you've taught.
   Your place I'll hold, you will be missed,

   the fur I stroked, the nose I kissed.

   And as you journey to your final rest,

   take with you this...I loved you best.

Mournful ahrooooooooooooos and much love,Cathi, Sam B. Sad , Buddy(ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang