[Dailydrool] Oops, I did it again.....

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 14:53:20 PST 2008

Or...."Good Golly Miss Molly!"

I'm sure some of you remember the dreaded 10 days I had with Doheny before losing her to liver cancer a couple of months ago. Well, I was thinking about my little girl, and how different it was with out a houndette in the house while checking the rescue sites - you know where this is going...Looking at the little girlies at BHRA I saw the funniest face that looked exactly like a female version of my Barney looking back at me. So I asked about her, and she sounds like him in personality too. So, on Dec 13th, she will be arriving up here around 1pm on the transport (www.petsllc.org)! I am actually going to be calling her "Pearl" as I have both an aunt and a cousin named Molly, and I have already ordered her pearl collar from Tristate so she will have the wardrobe to match her new name. If you want to see her, got to http://bhra.org/molly.htm and you can see her photos.

Wish us luck! The boys need a female around here. (Maggie sleeps most of the time and Maya just bounces)
Synthia
Bud, Barney, Kahuna, Zuma, Doheny ATB, and soon Pearl
Ace the Newf
Saintly Miss Maggie & Baja
Maya the Great Dane (I may be a year old, but I'm still a silly puppy!)