[Dailydrool] Heated Mattress Cover Keeps Lilie Very Happy

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 14:45:17 PST 2008

In the winter I use a heated mattress cover that I got from Penney's.  It's
pleasant, comforting heat.   Lilie used to sleep up by my head (she's
sleeping with me while my husband is away) but deserted me as soon as I put
the mattress cover on the bed.  Now, she sleep down at the bottom, under the
covers.  She seems very pleased with it.

So, if you are interested it's the one with the automatic turn off after 10
hours.  Dual controls for larger sizes.  Basset Hound approved.

Katie and Lilie and Daffodil (who does not get to sleep with Mom)