[Dailydrool] Thanks Auntie Sandy

Milmaddy at aol.com Milmaddy at aol.com
Sun Nov 23 16:22:43 PST 2008

Hi all,
We don't post much but we are faithful lurkers
Today our Auntie Sandy came to visit and drop off some of that wonderful
Fred Red wine
Anyway while she was her she looked at my sis Gracie's "tumor" on her hind
leg.
Gracie had it removed but it grew back with vengeance !!!
Vet man said no more surgery
So Auntie Sandy gave it a lookee see and has some salve that will help
soothe it
She also gave mom some other ideas to help Gracie
Thank you Auntie Sandie for helping my sis Gracie
Kisses and Slurps
Emmett