[Dailydrool] All Natural Flea Treatment

Cheryl Stafford cherylstafford at cox.net
Sun Nov 23 17:55:33 PST 2008

I am looking for some info./opinions on this All-Natural Flea treatment that's advertised in a mag. I receive.  I am looking for something other than Frontline because Radar seems to be immune to it.  The ingredients are listed below.  I am going to speak with my vet but was also wondering if anyone on the list sees something that might be harmful.  The last three ingredients are strange sounding to me.

Thiamine 10 mg;Vitamin E 60 IU; Niacin 40 mg; Vitamin B6 4mg; Folate 400mcg; Vitamin B12 12mcg; Calcium 200mg; Brewer's Yeast; Liver Powder; Collagen Powder;
Microcrystalline Cellulose; Silica; Vegetable Magnesium Stearate

Thanks for any help,
Cheryl
Otter & Kita (We never had fleas until he came along)
Radar, the flea magnet!!!!