[Dailydrool] no sedation teeth cleaning

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon Nov 24 07:51:41 PST 2008

At our house, the spouse takes care of all dental work on the
houndage.  He requires no assistance and no sedation beyond the
occasional beer.  The subject hound is hoisted onto the table, and
the spouse leans over him/her and sings a few bars of the hounds own song
int the hound's nose (I swear, it works!), and gets to work with the
scaler.  We do not have the rotarry brush thing the dentist uses to
polish the teeth afterwards, but the price can't be beat!

crazy
basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit