[Dailydrool] Mid-List anyone?

Bambi McLeskey balange at olemiss.edu
Mon Nov 24 08:24:33 PST 2008

So if the boys haven't scrambled the brains too much, I believe I am on the
Mid list this year. Didn't share postage last year as I wasn't smart enough
to figure out the short list process lol.

PS The question is, does Henery know he is blind? I have had so many people
tell me that their blind dogs don't realize, they just continue nosing
around happily. How precious that you don't loss your mind. Does it make
counter cruising a thing of the past?

Bambi and da boys

  _____