[Dailydrool] Llewis - HELP

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 12:53:55 PST 2008

Lllewis, dis be Evil Annie talkin,  I be kneedin your  help,  Mommy dun
called me a  HO today !!!!  she was pacific  about it not being da Ho in her
gardin, HELP Llewis,, lookie up da word HO   in your DICK_SHIN_AIRY
tellz me what HO mean, got ta run now beat up my sissy Maggie, she be
laughin at me calling me  hohohohoho and den she runs behind da   biggie sofie
thing, Oh daddy brought me home a deerz for up north,  he  gave me da leg to carry
round the yard,    maggie is big sissy  she be fraid of the deerz with no leg
hehehehe,   it smellz  funny, dad sez boy deerz pees on dem back legs to get
dem der girllie deers HUH  ????  I din not no dat dem boys peed on dem back
legs to get a girlie  friend,  momma said that good musk smell,  is dat the
JOVAN MUSK  Llewis ?????  Huury Llewis  write to me with da HO wordie

Luv   Evil Annie