[Dailydrool] Nigel and Lewis

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 13:20:55 PST 2008

You both sound as goofy as the brudder.? I bet the three of you put together only have one brain cell.? I am not an unhappy basset, quite the contrary, I am very happy, and yes I am beautiful.? I just get fed up with Brudder elwood and his treatment of the lovely Elder Clara.? then you two comes along and stick up for the doofus.? That makes you three of a kind, three twits.? I think you both need to stay off the drool for a while, get you bearings, talk to Morse, he set you straight.? Emma, the Delicate Diva