[Dailydrool] Precious needs lots of drool pls

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 24 20:10:45 PST 2008

Hi Droolers

A friend's Basset, Precious, needs lots of drool. Debbie has adopted Precious from a couple who didn't want her anymore. She was totally blind with the eyes protruding and very infected. She had a surgery to remove them and all went well. The doctor also removed lots of cist on that occasion. Last month she had an abscess on her side, on hind leg and needed surgery too. Again all went well and she healed nicely.
Now she came up with a fast growing large tumor near her anus and it is cancerous- she will go on surgery  AGAIN tomorrow. It hurts me so bad all that this little girl has already suffered, it simply does not seem fair. I cry just to think about it. So I need you please to send lot of drool on Precious  way so she can go well through surgery and stop being sick to enjoy being a spoiled basset. Debra and Joel have been so good to her and she is spoiled and happy but has been sleeping more lately. Precious is exactly as her name suggests: sweet, loving and happy, who does not care if she is blind or not, just Precious.
I would appreciate any little prayer and drool you could send to her. She deserves to be happy.
Thank you and drool to all in need,
Virginia, Xaxa and Violeta.

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau