[Dailydrool] The adventures of Gallagher - part 1. Tanksgibben

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 16:34:58 PST 2008

Dis is my furst Dwool posting.  Dis be Gallagher.  I be a 6 month old basset boy.  momma says I'z lucky to be alive.  She left her shoe for me to clean. I dont know why she'z so mad.   I didz a gud job.  I cleaned the leather right off da heel.  Yum.  Den, I took care ob dat monkey toy.  No more squeeky!  Dere's monkey gutz eberywhere - white fluffy gutz.  Anyways, i be pawin in while da momma cool off.  Da big sista is comin home from college tonight and her plane be late.  i growed a lot since she last saw me.

We'z goin on a big venture.  Momma saw on the TB dat dere wuz a national dog show on Thanksgibben day.  We didn't wealize that Auntie Betsy's house was dat famus.  We be habbin our own dog show on Tanksgibben.  We'z wentin a mini-van to drive zillions of miles and hours from Connetycut to Duxbury - near the original tanksgibben.  Cysco, the old boy (13) hasn't been on a long car ride since he was a puppy.  Since he needs the practice before our big venture to North Carolina, he's going to visit all his dog cousins.  So they'll be marching 2 by 2 on the beach.  In order by size  2 bassets (MacKenzie and me - Gallagher) followed by 2 goldens (1 yr. old Rory and 13 year old Cysco).  Then there are 2 Berners (Princess Pumkin and Katy) and last the 2 humungus rescues - Teddy the 133lb. Airdale and Edda the 100lb Kuvas mix.  I be the only boy in d
a parade who still gots all his boy parts.  Momma say dat they'z comin off on Friday. What dat mean?

We'z 'sited.  Do you tink Auntie Betsy's diswasher will be as yummy as Momma's?  I'z weally good at washin da dishes in da dishwasher.