[Dailydrool] OEBE homage

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Wed Nov 26 01:35:26 PST 2008

Rolph took the need to celebrate Noah Go Slowah Day very seriously.

The two-legger's new boyfriend came round - and his lunch vanished off his plate. The odd things is, he didn't even see it go. LOL

A slimey sock mysteriously appeared on the landing -  no idea where he found it.

A toy fish was stolen from the bathroom - and chewed noisily until it was traded for a treat.

And there was a tug of war over a packet of turkey mince. I figured by the time it was cooked no-one would be any the wiser ;)

The end of an organic loaf of bread disappeared off the table while we were clearing and the entire contents of my hgandbag were emptied over my bedroom floor and either ripped or chewed. Thankfully, my purse was not in it at the time.

Rolph hopes his deeds were good enough, or maybe bad enough, to pay homage.

Sally with Rolph, OEBE Director of Evil, UK, and Clara (you give him treats for stealing? May I should try that)

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP