[Dailydrool] Cold Basset and coat

Deb Good dlgood66 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 07:22:41 PST 2008

Well, little Sean (all 55lbs of him) gets cold.  He shivers if it's below 60 degress (a boy after
my own heart).  Unfortunatley for him (and me!), we live in Western Pa where it does get below 60
pretty often!  I did buy him a coat at a dog show which he loves to wear, but I was wanting to get
him another one as a back-up when his current coat is in the wash.  I really like the ones on the
GGBR site, but was wondering if they cover the whole belly of the hound or is there just a little
strap there?  With all the snow we get here, I'm wanting to keep his tummy warm too.

We hope everyone has a safe and Happy Turkey Day!

Deb and Sean