[Dailydrool] Happy Thanksgiving!

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Thu Nov 27 20:40:55 PST 2008

We wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!  We hope that you are surrounded by healthy happy Hounds, and people that you love. Drool to everyone that needs it, and we thank you for the drool and prayers that you have sent to Dad. Thank you for sharing your lives, your love, and your caring with us.

So many have lost loved ones and hounds. We have shared your tears and your grief. You are in our thoughts and minds.

In Drool,

The Casper Basset Crew
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase): myspace.com/shannongerdel