[Dailydrool] In memory of Noah..... from Bailey

Heather Lessely heather.lessely at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 08:09:08 PST 2008

Roland, Bob, Jacques, OEBE hounds,
I did it! I did the ultimate naughty thing yesterday in memory of Noah Go Slowah! I am always a bad girl, but so snuggly that momma usually lets it go.... but this one, bwahahahahahaha, she didn't know what to do.....

Momma was working from home this week. She was supposed to be on vacation, but one of her vewy important clients needed her to work, so she was on the phone with conference calls and stuff all day Monday and Tuesday. She finally got whatever was stressing her out under control and I let her do it without too much trouble except wanting to go in and out and in and out all day. But finally, I had enough. She needed to cal the vewy important client, the biggest bigwig that she talks to. She was gonna put us all outside, but she looked and we were sound asleep on the futon in her office, so she thought....

She took a deep breath and dialed the phone... she said "hello mr. bigwig" and I barked. She said, "sorry, I'm working at my home office, let me get her out" she put me out of the room and closed the door..... I went and got the Sparkey (the bad cat) and we broke the door down. Then, every time she said something, I "oohhhoooohhhooo"ed and Sparkey "Merrrowwweed" and then when she said "quiet" we made even more noise. She opened the back door and tried to push me out with her feet..... and I let out my best fake "shriek - what are you doing to me - it hurts it hurts it hurts...." and then woofed at her. Mr. Bigwig said "what in the world are you doing to that poor puppy?" Then Probert and Wendell came in because they don't know when I'm faking and they started hooooowling at me and momma......momma went in her bedroom and barricaded the door to finish her conversation with Mr. Bigwig but the naughtiness was done. She spent five minutes trying to explain
 to him that I'm an OEBE and Wendell is too and Probert is just a talker and we all like to talk when she's on the phone and its cold and we don't want to be outside and blah blah blah..... don't think he was impressed..... bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Noah, I hope you're proud!

Love and snuggles and kisses to Auntie Janice,
Bailey Mackenzie, OEBE Evil Enchantress