[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday Mustang Sally

Chris Dowd cdowd_postalpros at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 08:31:20 PST 2008

My heart ached when I turned the Drool calendar page today and saw Mustang Sally's beuatiful face staring up at me. She should be here playing in the grass and beating up on her fursibs.

Mustang Sally came from a commercial breeder. She was born with a heart defect so the breeder was going to let her die. Through a twist of fate she ended up with mama Susan who nourished her with food and love and gave her several months of a wonderful life before her heart grew too weak to keep her alive.

I never met Sally, but through Susan I feel as though this little girl was part of my family and she lives on forever in my heart. Sally & Max the Wonder dog are the two biggest reasons that I got into rescue.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLY - go stuff you beuatiful face at the buffet.

Chris