[Dailydrool] Order of the Evil Basset Empire

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 09:22:10 PST 2008

Hi, this be Roland  Thanks, Bob the Dog for clearing up the OEBE rules.  You just have to be 1 year old and do some evil stuff (not murder like roasting the Elder Clara in the fireplace, that's even way too evil for us!).Countercruising is good;eating false teeth is bery good.
I wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving.We're going to do a big walk and have the grandboys over later.
My mom has a hurt back so I'm doin' the basset therapy by the laying on of bassets.That is, I lay on top of her for hours.I think it's working. So far, we're up to 3 hours per day of basset therapy.

Slurps to all my friends, especially the sick and broken-hearted.
Roland

Janice Henry Colvin