[Dailydrool] Mustang Sally

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 09:31:29 PST 2008

Turned my DD calendar page this morning, and whose picture do I se, but  dear
little Mustang Sally's.  The thought of her 3 month struggle brought  tears
to my eyes, knowing it ended in her going to the Bridge.  Such a  sweet face,
and wonderful spirit cannot be forgotten. Hope she is feasting up  there with
all the others, because she so deserves it.  How wonderful Susan  and Karl were
to give her such love and care, even though it was only for a very  short
period of time.

DDropp
AOL.com.