[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

White, Randee randee.white at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Nov 26 10:01:50 PST 2008

Dear Ms Clara Ma'am, Allow me to introduse myself.  My name is Dan. Some
people call me Dan the Man.  My Momslave has been reeding the Drool to
me and I must say that I am embarased by the things that Brudder Elwood
and his friends have been saying 'bout you.  I seen your pitcher and you
are a beyoutiful full figured gurl.  I love full figured gurls and
although I knoe you have a boyfriend already, would you consider meeting
me somewhere for a rondayvoo?  You live kinda far away but we could meet
in the middle, maybe in the mountans.  I been there once and it's kinda
nice.  Don't lissen to them other boys, you look just right to me and
they what we call......nebermind, I won't say that to a lady.

Yours in Bassetude, Dan the Man

P.S.  I'm a reel gentlemanly type hound and I'm hansome too.  I'll send
you a pitcher.