[Dailydrool] our boy's home

Danielle L dll1013 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 13:22:16 PST 2008

Yesterday was a sad day for us (again!)  We got Sammy's ashes back.  He' gone for sure now, but he is also at home with us forever!  I'm not sure who did it, I'm assuming it was the vet but someone gave us Sammy's footprint in clay which was then molded into a heart.  I was so moved.  I loved Sammy's feet and legs.  He had the chubby, wrinkly basset legs and wide feet.  I always wanted to get a footprint, but I wouldn't do it, not knowing what he would do when I tried! So I am thankful for whoever did that for us!  It ment a lot, more than whoever did it will ever know!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Danielle
mom to Pheebe & Sammy (atb)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/336330