[Dailydrool] Mustang Sally & OEBE

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 15:05:21 PST 2008

We were sad to see Mustang Sally's page - what a beautiful girl.  We know she will have found a lovely, puffy cloud to sit on and have heaps of fun.
We have read all the evil doings of the OEBE's today - Morse has managed to keep up with them - he almost dislocated my arm out on the walk this evening and we did tug of war with a paper bag that he had found, which then exploded and covered Morse (who was clearly delighted) with fish and chips.  Morse scarfed what he could down while I was trying to clear it all up, hence getting covered in someone else's tomato ketchup and grease at the same time.  Then on the way home, I was chatting to a neighbour when I felt a pull on the lead.  When I looked, I could only see Morse's tail, the rest of him was wedged into a hedge frantically looking for something, which no doubt was dead\decaying.

*sigh*
Long Live OEBEness

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x