[Dailydrool] A Happy Reunion

froggie0310 at bellsouth.net froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 26 15:47:37 PST 2008

After spending the last 422 days at our nuthouse, Sapper the Guest got to go home today!  His family came to get him today after his Soldier Daddy came back from Iraq.  We put Sapper in the back bedroom and had the family sit on the couch before we let Sapper out.  As Kelly Jane can verify, Sapper's "tail wagger" goes crazy in a very fast metronome style wag when he's excited and when he saw his Daddy, that tail would not stop!   He'd gotten a bath this morning and a nail trim (that he was NOT happy about!!) and had a brand new American flag bandana on.  His Mom, the one who admitted she wouldn't have been able to handle Sapper and their two children while her husband was deployed, cried when she saw him.  It was a great day, although we will really miss the old man and his "woo-woo" chasing down his nemesis, Jeremiah the tripod!

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 5
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB), Sammy (ATB), Nellie(ATB), Barney Boy (ATB), Bert(ATB)m Bianca(ATB) and Solomon(ATB) + Poppi, Ginger, Flappers, Smokey and Danica
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc www.bluegrassbasssetrescue.org
A Basset is an Asset!