[Dailydrool] Thanksgivin--Wif Brudder Elwood

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 16:13:55 PST 2008

HAAAALLLOOOOOO---Dis be da Blubberball Hotline?? Otey, it bout time youze
pick up da phone, Dis Brudder Elwood, we gotz da cookin problumz. Elder Clara
ain't cookin.
Whut?? Yup we hab her in da obin fur couple deyz now, she still snappin an  a
growlin. Why we use da fork an gib herz a poke an besidez her a  gittin mad,
she tuff as old tire in dere. Whut be da problum??
How big she be??  WHOA, she biggie, why she be bout, oh bout hunnerd  poundz.
Me an Brudder Jake hab to shob herz in da obin wif da back feetz, dis  not
pretty herez at da brudder home. Whut be da problum, we a runnin out ob  time,
she should hab da steamz a commin out da snout by dis time.
Cookin temeraturez?? Hold on, dere bud, lemmee test da Elder Clara, I  git
the turkey mometer up herz tailpipe, dis gonna teke a minnute. Otey, she be
bout a hunnerd and bout four. She jus normal, she ain't a cookin, but da  Brudder
 bout git da toof checkin dis
Da obin?? It be ottermatic, da Brudder surez ob dis, Momma cook in dere all
da time, but wif Elder Clara, we gotz da oberload, we hab to teke off da door
to  git hers all in dere.
Whut??, do we baste herz?? Why da Brudder try dis, but da bucket no fit to
gib her a baste.
Whut?? Why yes, she be a butterball, whut you miss when da Brudder seyz
hunnerd pounds?
Whutt??  Pizza?? Order Pizza, an enjoy??

Happy Thanksgiving to all, from da Brudder Elwood, Elder Clara, Momma and
the gang

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE