[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm -- Can't Think

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Thu Nov 27 02:19:25 PST 2008

It's me again - Norm!

First of all - I have to say something!  Sorry Elder Clara - Mom says I
don't know how to think yet since my big boy brains haven't arrived.  So, my
Random Thoughts aren't really random thoughts - they were random brain
farts, according to Mom.  But I do have to tell you, having met Elder Clara
- she is more than a bit fluffy and she rules with an iron paw.   Why when I
was there, she tried to *tutor* me for just walking by her.  So don't feel
too sorry for her - she can take care of herself just fine!!

Now, today is Thanksgiving Day and all of us here at Red Bay land have come
up with our list of things to be thankful for - so here it is.

1.       A warm house with fluffy beds

2.       Big fenced back yard that is safe to play in

3.       Lots of food, served promptly in clean dishes

4.       Fresh, clean water changed a nickzillion times a day

5.       Comfy couches and laps to snuggle in

6.       Daily belly rubs and ear massages

7.       Basset friends and family to play with

8.       Two-legged grandchildren who drop food

9.       Slaves that take care of us

10.   Daily Drool friends.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys