[Dailydrool] Happy Turkey day!

jessica mueller jesslyn714 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 27 01:26:55 PST 2008

Wednesday was rainy here. I can't even remember the last time it rained like this. I'm hoping we get a little more. (Maggie doesn't seem to mind the rain...is there anything she does not like??? Lol) Anyhow, I stayed inside with the dog's and made some peanut butter dog treats...they LOVE them! I am thankful for days like yesterday, spent with the pups. Also, this is Maggie's 1st Thanksgiving with us, and I am sooo very thankful for that sweet little Basset, and for the Daily Drool. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, and lot's of drool to all who need it!
Jessica & Maggie Mae
Usually Sunny Glendale, Arizona