[Dailydrool] Labels for your Howliday lists and cards

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 27 05:13:03 PST 2008

I will once again print labels for folks who want them. Howliday list labels will just print in black with the addresses. Long list-$10, mid list-$6 and short list- $3. All moolah goes to Tri state basset rescue. Postage is on us.
If you need return address labels I can do them too. There are 30 labels per sheet and they can include a picture ( you email or snail mail me one) , I do have a couple of clip art pics to use if you don't have one. They can also have a title ( ex. Happy Howlidays) as well as the names and address. The text can be any color you choose. $3 per sheet.
Our wonderful Howliday list Elf Amanda provides me with the lists- be sure to let me know which number list you are on if you have the short list. Hero list can be added for $2.
Paypal to my email address or snail mail a check. I will start printing and mailing these out this weekend.
Do NOT panic if you do not have your list yet- give it a day or so. Amanda puts in many hours to put this together and it does take a bit of time to send them to everyone!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to my drool family...
droolies, Angelika