[Dailydrool] Basket/ Box/et is up to 350.00

Marti Gregor marti at thesewandsews.com
Thu Nov 27 06:32:20 PST 2008

 The bid is at 350.00.......
 Do I hear another 25. to make it 375???
 The bids end at 12 mid night tonight!!!!
 send your  Bid to me
 marti716 at roadrunner.com
 see the items or at least most of them at
http://web.me.com/dlindy/Site_11/for_Ginas_vet_bills_.html

 To all those that have recently lost a " friend". We send warm hugs and  a
gentle message.

 Just listen to the whispers of your heart-------  and the one who has left
this world- will still be right there. Among the whispers of your heart.

When we love  an animal or a human with all our hearts. They never really
leave us. They are always there among the whispers in our heart. Just
listen-- you'll hear them.

 Have Happy Thanksgiving everyone...........

 Marti- Lady Belle and Maisie May

THE SEW and SEWS
Custom Machine Embroidery
Think Holidays- buy one Holiday stocking get 1/2 off the second...now
--Dec.12th
 We give discounts to Animal Rescue..
         <http://www.thesewandsews.com/> www.thesewandsews.com