[Dailydrool] So, I couldnt ask for a better birthday present, than sitting here with my family (that includes the 2 special girls listed above) and friends.?

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 27 07:22:57 PST 2008

'''''''So, I couldnt ask for a better birthday present, than sitting here with my family (that includes the 2 special girls listed above) and friends.? ""
Now that is the most truest statement I have heard for sometime!

I told someone the other day who expressed a similar observation that while everything else is
going wrong and life is being grossly unfair that when the day is as over as long as we have our masters it is all 'OK'
They add years to our life and make it better!

Georgie and Miss Becky Slave