[Dailydrool] Happy Thanksgiving

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Thu Nov 27 06:34:16 PST 2008

Janie and I would also like to wish everyone a "Happy Thanksgiving".  We wish a happy day to all of the Droolers in other places around the World.
In this day and age with all of the strife and turmoil, we who are owned by our wonderful Bassets truly have much to be thankful for.
We will set an additional plate out today and relight a candle for all those who have left during the past year in hopes that those of us left behind will find comfort in knowing that they (2, 3 and 4 leggers) will be attending their banquet and looking down at us healthy, and happy, pain-free.
Woofs,
Janie Anne ( I'm thankful you found me, Bill) & Bill (I feel, to quote Lou Gerhig, like "I'm the luckiest man on Earth") thank you, Janie Anne