[Dailydrool] Happy Thanksgiving

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 06:53:24 PST 2008

Henry and I would like to wish all our Drool furends and friends a very
Happy Thanksgiving.
To Dear Brudder Elwood:  This is Miss Pam requesting you and Brudder Jake
take her girl, Clara, out of the oven!!!
If anyone has some drool to spare, my granddog Bob (mini doxie) got into a
bag of Christmas presents last night and ate quite a bit of chocolate.  She
is at the vetspital and doing well but could use a little settle the tummy
drool.  Hopefully she will be home later today.

Pam and Henry