[Dailydrool] Happy Turkey Day

Vicky Munson boggleyboo at mchsi.com
Thu Nov 27 12:19:33 PST 2008

 HI this max in iowa and want to wish everyone a Happy Turkey Day even though
I didn't get any but thats ok because when mom left I raided the big white box
where all the food is. I just opened the door cause mom forgot to lock it and
helped myself to bacon, chicken poataoes and butter can't have potatoes with
out butter and totillas but them kind of blah, and left all the dishes( and
wrappers) for her to clean up when she came home. So a Happy Tukey Day to all,
and drool to all in need, ts time to go take a nap.
 Max
http:/www.dogster.com/?362529