[Dailydrool] Happy Turkey Day

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 06:07:55 PST 2008

Hi everybody!
Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving!  Went to my in laws with Schroeder yesterday.  They had tons of snow.  The most snow Schroeder has seen has been 1 to 3 inches.  The snow yesterday was up to his chest.  He didn't quite know what to make of it at first.  Once he got used to it, he tried the basset 500 with one of her collies.  He looked more like a rabbit trying to hop through the snow.  It was hilarious.  He slept the whole way home last night rather than whine for 3 hours like he normally does in the car!

I am looking forward to the card exhange this year.  This is my first time doing it.  I can't wait!  I also signed my grandmother up on the heros list.  She is 91 and always wanted a basset.  She adores my dogs.  Her name is Victoria Castiglione.  She isn't able to get out of the house much anymore, so I though this would help keep the bordem and depression away this year.  If anyone could spare a card to her this year, I would really appreciate it!!!  Again, look for her name on the heros list.

Love and drool to all,
Annette, Schroeder, Maya & Cassie