[Dailydrool] Happy Thanksgiving and such

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 12:00:40 PST 2008

Hi Friends!

Me and Auntie wants to wish everygbodys a Happy Day after Thanksgiving!
Auntie cooked da turkey and I got to do a sniffy of it, well maybe it was
sniffying with air....good, good smell!  Wes had all my other aunties and
uncles here, they broughts other good eats too!!!  Den, befores we eat,
Auntie gave her two sisters and her brother each a present.  It was a frame
with a picture of my MAMA and what they called a poem.  Everybodys were
funny, theys had water coming from theirs eyes, Auntie told me they were OK,
just they all miss my MAMA, I tole them, (in my bestest voice) that MAMA is
OK, she's waiting for me at the Rainbow bridge, with Grandma and Grandpa all
her other doggies and I tole them we should be happy that we will see hers
someday.  Auntie had more water come out of her eyes, then she smiled and
gave be one or her bestest hugs and I was happy too.  Den the bestest time
came, time to eat!!!!  I sat down on the floor, next to Auntie and when she
gots done eating, she gave me a treet and let me finish her plate! mmmm,
turkey, taters, gravy, stuffing.  (Auntie here, Beasley only got less than a
spoonful of each).  I was on happy houndie. Then all them family left,
except for Auntie Pat, and she and I went for a nap on MAMA's bed, we weres
so comfortable, I was happy......

Auntie and I were sad to read that Branson made his way to the bridge.  We
give mournful aaarrrhoo''s to his family and hope their hearts will mend and
wonderful memories of Branson will fill the void.

OH, one more thing, PLEASE PLEASE vote for MEMEME for Basset of the Week!  I
am a full-blooded, made in USA basset!! USA USA USA USA.....(Beasley Ann,
don't offend our Canadian friends!)  OH Auntie, just
teasing.....BBWWWHHHAAAA

Snooters,
Ms. Beasley, BABES Royal Caregiver
Ruthie Beattie - GO DETROIT RED WINGS