[Dailydrool] Norm - I Got Mail

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Fri Nov 28 19:48:17 PST 2008

OH-OH-OH - sort of like HO-HO-HO!  Today my mail lady came right up to the
door - I was in the yard watching - and Mom came to the door and Mail Lady
Carrie said - "Norm Wittenberg, Esq. has mail - is he home?"  Mom said -
yep! - he is right there!  So I ran into the house to see what I got -
Carrie waited for me so she could give me some belly rubs - but I wanted my
mail!  Finally, after 123098 nickzillion belly rubs and kisses, I finally
got my mail - and it was a package!  And it was addressed to ME - Norm
Wittenberg, Esq.  When I opened it up I was so 'cited - it was the Chrissmus
ornymints and stocking I ordered for my furcousins (who are wannabes) for
Chrissmus.  Puppy Sophie who is a - are you ready for this?? - a Yorkie-Poo!
got a stocking and a purple ornymint, Jake & Joe the boxers got a red and a
green ornymint. And I have to tell you - they are beauteous!   Even my Dad
was oooh and ahhh-ing over them.  I can't wait to give them to Jake, Joe and
Sophie!  So, if you haven't ordered your ornymints and stockings - you
better hurry - we are in the final countdown for Chrissmus!

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys