[Dailydrool] cataract treatment for dogs

georgie&miss.becky sauble at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 28 19:03:14 PST 2008

They are building a big hospital in Alta somewhere and it has water everything
we humans have but better. They do get
better care.
I notice since coming back to this area they now have doityourself baths.
Cataracts - Today I had a secondary one
taken off and all I did was sit in front of a machine and watch doctor's ear. two min. that was it.
The first one was a bit more nerve wracking. The one today is called Yag Capsulotomy.
Then my sugars dropped before I got out. That's a first for a long time so long I forgot what was happening but nurses noticed.
Yes I am sure they remove them in animals too.
Just money needed. I don't think Miss B can see that good and know she can't hear like she did but
cut chicken up down three stairs in kitchen and down she comes

Georgie