[Dailydrool] Master Gus' gotcha day

June Scheunemann & Mike Bernsdorf tm net equineent at tm.net
Sat Nov 29 04:30:39 PST 2008

Yep, it was a year ago today that Master Gus came as a foster to us.  As I
picked him up at the drop off place he leaped in the car and my Mom
says..what a nice dog..!!!!  Well, that was it ..Gus was home!!  He is such
a joy to have in the house and it is never a dull moment.   3 weeks
later..Little Leroy came..it feels like they have been with us forever!
They are never still except for sleep and they have added so much to Miss
Nala Nicole's attitude..we are truly blessed to have all 3 in our
family.HAPPY GOTCHA DAY GUS!!!

Love,

 Moma June

Equine Enterprises