[Dailydrool] carpet fixes

K. Raie kraie at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 05:22:34 PST 2008

This morning Jill the
Bagel, who has not thrown up in 18 months, puked right in the middle
of the room.  Any quick cures?  I blotted all up until the rags where
clean and then rubbed with cold water.  Should I be doing anything
else?

Keep a package of baby diapers handy...I know sounds funny but when an accident of any kind happens basset or human you throw a baby diaper with the inside face down and step around on it for a few moments and the gel that keeps "baby butts" dry will pull that liquid right out of the carpet. I usually follow up with some resolve or whatever carpet cleaner you prefer and I promise the clean up makes puppy pads look like amatures. :)
Anyway I just thought I'd throw that out there. Happy Howlidays and may your carpets be spill and drool ready!

Drools to all in need and
Snooters from the Coopers!
Kelli Raie Cooper and Chloe the basset diva extraordinaire and the rest of the Cooper Clan.