[Dailydrool] two senior bassets in need in Montgomery, Alabama

Robbie Bagby jamalucy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 11:52:59 PST 2008

I got a phone call from "Chris" from the Montgomery, Alabama shelter today.
They have two senior bassets in need of rescue at their shelter.
One is totally blind so i am told. They are supposed to send me pictures
hopefully within the hour.
Chris said that the female almost got hit by a car and that she uses the
other basset as her eyes.
The shelter number is 3344090622 if anyone can help them.
We are so full in our rescue. We dont have fosters for the ones we currently
have.
Can anyone help?

--
Robbie Bagby