[Dailydrool] pseudomonas ear infection

Cathy Burlew cburlew at rochester.rr.com
Sat Nov 29 11:55:57 PST 2008

Poor Maggie Mae ear infection still continues.  Maggie Mae had this infection since she came into rescue in Aug. of 2007.  We knew Maggie Mae had an ear infection, when we adopted her in April of 2008, but did not know how serious it was.  Three thousand dollars later a cure is not in sight.  Also now it is recommended she be in a room that can be cloroxed, we have no such room.  I love Maggie Mae but has anyone ever cured this infection>

Are we putting ourselves, Willie and other at great risk?  If only I could find answers.

Cathy B