[Dailydrool] Branson

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 19:32:39 PST 2008

I just read of your account of your precious Branson's passing on
Thanksgiving.  How sad, but wonderful that he did it in your arms.   That surely meant a
lot to him.  He is now enjoying the great buffet up  there, but will be
looking down on you and watching over you from up there till  you are reunited.
Please accept my deepest sympathies.  I will keep  you all  in my prayers, and
have Ben and Charlie send you some of their  special healing drool to help ease
your pain now.  The night sky is now  brighter with his star shining brightly
up there.

DDropp and the hounds
AOL.com.