[Dailydrool] ear infection

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 29 22:20:53 PST 2008

Miss Becky had one ear infection and it was the 'rod'type and it took
six weeks of drugs, treatment and vet visits once a week with her washing it out and different drugs. We did get rid of it and it was yellow guck at the bottom of the ear canal caused by those growths they get as they get older ot the top of the ear canal.  I never saw aso much guck and after we licked (which I thought we never would) the growth was taken off. It would bleed and started the infection and her poor ear was pure red and she bit the vet cuz it hurt so much. I could hardly put the stuff in her ear till it started to get better. We used
about five different drugs and the weekly cleansing helped.
It was awful.
Hope this helps.
Georgie and Miss Becky
I can ask my vet if you need more info.