[Dailydrool] re; 14 yr old basset

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 04:51:14 PST 2008

can say is that at least the guy called, as horrible as it all is, I think of
 Elder Clara, dumped in the woods in December. She was approx 11 1/2 at the
time,  can you even imagine the fear she must of had, scared, hungry, cold. It
breaks  my heart to think of what she went thru.
Elder Clara says, no matter how awful, at least they called.
To this day, Clara will not go over the front door threshold, and she has
been here a bit over a year and a half.
Adopting a senior was the best move I have ever made. Elder Clara is in  full
agreement-even with Elwood and Jake as brudders.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds