[Dailydrool] Howilday Card Exchange

teh3505 at aol.com teh3505 at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 10:20:24 PST 2008

I just want to share how I will display this years Howilday Cards.? I have a tree that I only but lights on, then as the cards come in I hang them on the tree.? Joann Fabric store sells tiny wooden clothes pins, there are perfect to attached the cards to the branches.?? I love having a tree in every room of the house.? I place the Basset Card tree in the foyer and this is the tree everyone loves the best.? I use my boy Dexter's card as the star/top of the tree, because after all he is my boy...lol

Happy Holidays to all

Trudy H. & Dexter J.