[Dailydrool] dry eye

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 30 14:10:02 PST 2008

This is not dry eye but definitely irration.  Miss Becky's old and since age 10 has these godawful things growing under her eyelids. I should've had them taken off but didn't know they wouldn't come back. She had one on her ear that caused a major infection and months of treatment and it was taken off with local anaethes and freezing and three of us holding her - and it didn't come back and ear healed so if you see them get them off.
Of course things are all over her and sometimes they bleed.
Also becky takes Maxitrol to prevent infection so the third eyelid doesn't come down and I too have dry eyes and they're awful with glacouma and
possible macular - so I give her at vet's instructions the dry eye gel and it seems to help some
hope this is helpful.
Gerogi