[Dailydrool] deer antlers

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 16:15:44 PST 2008

Hi Droolers,

My husband just forwarded me an e mail about deer antlers as chews for dogs
!  My Maggie  Wags  can not have  beef bones or rawhide  chews as she is
allergic to BEEF.  as a matter of fact she goes in this  Tuesday  Dec 2nd to have
her teeth cleaned because of tartar build up, I  brush her teeth 3 to 4 times
a week but beings she is only 2 I am totally  amazed at the amount of tartar
build up .  My other Basset Lucy ATB   always chewed on rawhides and she had
great teeth, only had her teeth cleaned  three times in 12 years.
I was wondering if anyone else has ever used deer antlers as chews  ???
I gave both Maggie Wags and Annie a bath yesterday, it was 40  here,  today
is cold rain, LOTS of mud and snow,  Evil Annie  stalked Maggie  today and
knocked her down in the mud  and oh my god was a mess, Maggie is  a beautiful tri
with lots of white with speckling, today she was dark brown  caked with mud
!!!!
I have a shit list hanging on my refrigerator and Annie gets a star besides
her name every day !

Marlene   Maggie Wags ( I had a bath two days in a row )
                Evil Annie  ( Help Brudder Elwood and Nigel  I am in lock
down AGAIN  )

AOL.com.