[Dailydrool] missing

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:34:57 PDT 2008

Can someone please forward me volume 25 issue 14? I was behind on drools and
just realized I am missing 14 so I won't go on until I read it or I will be
lost in future conversations.

The girls fooled me again today and got 2 breakfasts! Not the first, nor the
second time either.  The boys (doxies) sleep upstairs and the bassets sleep
downstairs. (I can carry a doxie down the stairs, but not a basset).  So,
anyhow, I come downstairs carrying the boys and let all 4 hounds out.  I
come back in and the Dad slave had not wrote on the dry erase board if the
girls were fed. Tried to call him and no answer.  So, Mazzie and Maggie are
getting excited to eat and drooling so I feed them.  45 minutes later the
Dad slave calls back and he did feed them breakfast.  Well, dinner time
rolls around and not thinking at all I give the girls there full one cup
each for dinner.  Then, I do the math and figure out they both had 3 cups of
food in one day!  Yikes.  They are very sleepy tonight and Maggie is just
repaying me in such a "nice" way for giving her extra food. I am sitting
here reading drools and something starts to smell so bad that my nose is
literally burning and I start gagging too. Yup, Maggie broke wind as she was
the only one in the office with me. Didn't phase her one bit. She just kept
on snoring. Me? I had to literally leave the room.

DRool to all in need,
Dee
Maggie and Mazzie (the girls)
Oliver and Cooper (the boys)