[Dailydrool] Pippi Arrives

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Oct 1 20:34:54 PDT 2008

FEYFEY! Knock it off! I am trying to get some sleep. Don't you know we are
in the middle of the Fall social season? Between supervising the hawking of
the basset crap and Auntie Taco's, what? Huh? Get typin?? Who do think was
dictating all those reviews? Uh, no excuses? Pippi, no, can't be...she is
too young, I'm sleeping, OUCH! That hurt, okay, you mean it.....

Feyfey has kicked me in the, er, asked me to tell everybody that Pippi has
arrived. She said something about Pippi wearing a Steelers jersey and
looking for salad with french fries? Very strange, but feyfey says she knew
Pippi! She met her in the rain in Gettysburg, 2003 when feyfey was out in
the middle of the night having a good puddle. I sniffed her at the
BoardWaddle and the she slave saw her Slobberfesting. She was a nice young
girl houndie and I am surprised she is ATB. Feyfey says that the buffet is
filled with lots of Pittsburgh specialties.....some huge gooey sandwiches
and stuffs that Pippi has been sniffing on the air for years.

Homer, himself came waddling over to greet her and get news of home. He
introduced her to Caruso, a fellow Pennsylvanian who fired up the camera and
they watched Pippi's people...including the short ones.

Us is very sorry Pippi went to see feyfey so soon.

Cakie
....Nudge....I met her in Gettysburg, too!
....and da slaves